jenniferwaggonerhartling

jenniferwaggonerhartling

Much Ado about Loving: What Our Favorite Novels Can Teach You about Date Expectations, Not So-Great Gatsbys, and Love in the Time of Internet

Much Ado About Loving: What Our Favorite Novels Can Teach You About Date Expectations, Not So-Great Gatsbys, and Love in the Time of Internet Personals - Jack Murnighan, Maura Kelly Is there anything that great literature can't do? According to Maura Kelly and Jack Murnighan* it can teach us some very important lessons about love. I tend to agree. Kelly and Murnighan take turns writing the chapters and telling us about their hits and misses in the dating world. They share the triumphs and the failures. All along they tie their romantic adventures to the stories and lessons in classic literature. The chapter names made me chuckle and inspired me to keep reading:Love in the Time of Online DatingWhy Too Much Emailing Can Be DangerousOverly Great ExpectationsWhy Idealizing Someone Can Come Back to Bite YouThe Brief Wondrous Life of My Last RelationshipAre Men Genetically Coded to Cheat?I'm quite fond of books about books and this one was a delight to read. *Why aren't these two dating? I wondered that throughout the whole book!